Since August 2014, I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church to officiate weddings, births, and memorial services in the state of Michigan (among others).
Learn more about Why I Became A Wedding Officiant.
Applying for your marriage license
While I am more closely able to serve residents of those three counties, I am open to residents of other counties as well. If you’re a resident of another county, please check with your county about the details of securing your marriage license.
Services provided may include:
- Meeting any number of times with the couple before the wedding
- Helping determine the ceremony order
- Writing the ceremony script
- Assisting in selecting readings/poems/music for the ceremony
- Leading a ceremony rehearsal
- Opening the celebratory dinner
- Developing a theme
Having a strong focus on equity, inclusion, and social justice I have a specific interest in officiating weddings for individuals with marginalized identities and/or from socially and historically marginalized communities.
Use the form below to contact me and let’s start talking.